Cookie Tong

It's Honey Box

2005-03-29

Whoah, now I feel better.

Okay so there was little lonely breakdown there yesterday but now I feel better, actually what i wrote in my journal was much longer than what i posted but it was little overboard and pathetic and poorly written, so I gave you the cliff notes, plus my time here in the internet cafe is almost up. I will get more pictures up soon but it takes forever and I never have enough time. aaaaagggghghg!


The food here continues to be good. I have now tried 4 of the rumored ten kinds of kebab. One is a little gross I think it is liver or something. So far Tika Kebab is the best with Shami Kebab coming in a close second. At home we have been eating a nice korean-afghan mix of food. Rice, soup, potatoes. I have been drinking a lot of fanta and tea. mmm.

A really good thing about being here with a korean group is that the "essential treats" we brought from home are ramen and kim (this delicious seaweed). So the other night we had a nice ramen dinner with korean rice. We always eat rice whether korean or afghan. Mmm rice.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:47 PM, Blogger jonny said…

    ten kinds of kebab! wendy's super-value menu's got nothing on that. i wonder if you're up to 5 or 6 now? i am, sadly, still at 0.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home