Cookie Tong

It's Honey Box

2005-04-14

Bacha, Ech Paisa Na Darum : I don't have any money, Boy.

Furthermore our team coordinator was driving and then he bought a hawk for about 50 cents from this kid alongside the road and we were going to have as a pet but then he realized on the way home that didn’t have any kind of cage or anything to put in and then felt bad about putting it in a cage anyway and so he let it go. But we talked and I think that we can get a pet hawk for in the village! A pet hawk! A pet Hawk! Hawk! BOOYAH! Then people will come to us and say, "That’s a pleasant bird." and then we'll say, "Thanks it’s a hawk." and they will say, "I know." and I will say, "Me too, I also know in addition to you" "Yes I know about your knowledge powers. They're legendary." "Yes I know its that way because I was born with these lips." "Yes, they say your real live lips are dipped in gold and scented with basil." "Actually they are scented with apples." "Oh they didn’t tell me." "Yes I know." and then we will give high fives and go about our business.

7 Comments:

  • At 11:48 PM, Blogger wholegrain said…

    Your post of 4-14 reminded me alot of your puppet shows you would put on for Kurz, Benners, Ty and I at the bathouse. Pirates vs. Wizards. MORTAL KOMBAT!!

     
  • At 12:41 AM, Blogger erica*ann said…

    i laughed bad. i threw up a little in my mouth --- but i revelled in the glory of that tad bit of throw up.. cause i miss you making me laugh face to face.. but i love you. and i raise my glass.

     
  • At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i once heard of a legendary hawk who had golden dreams and a heart of glory. is it so?

     
  • At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice site!
    [url=http://qkhkbryp.com/duqh/uqfi.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://hridcpid.com/huxg/nsti.html]Cool site[/url]

     
  • At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great work!
    My homepage | Please visit

     
  • At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great work!
    http://qkhkbryp.com/duqh/uqfi.html | http://xlpfupna.com/ilme/lyuo.html

     
  • At 3:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    best regards, nice info » » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home