Cookie Tong

It's Honey Box

2005-05-09

Sometimes I just can't think of titles, at all

Dang, I have a lot to post and talk about but things have been so busy and craayzeeee (whooaaaaaooah!) that I haven't had much time to write it all down. So sorry. I will try to get my act together. I also have many pictures but am trying and failing at posting them at various locations. But my life is beautiful as always and so are these donkeys and turkeys that are all over the village where I use my life. The only thing missing is that I feel like seeing a turtle but i don't know if they have those here.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Squido,
    Just send me an Emil with the pictures (not bigger than 10 MB total) and I will make a temp web page until we find a better deal.
    -Marshmellow Moose

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love you, friend. Just wanted you to know.

    --Leah

     

Post a Comment

<< Home