Cookie Tong

It's Honey Box

2005-04-23

Man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man.

Whew! Got sick there for a couple days, had some nice lying around on the back of my body on top of the earth thinking about sharp pain, not about “some boats” or whatever well people think about because I can’t remember what they think about because I am not one of them, I am not well, and I am not one of them at all. There is a good deal of Sharp sharp pain right now like a well placed (perhaps well meaning but its doubtful) shovel right there in the middle of the ol stomach. Mmm yes. Thanks. And also some most excellent diarrhea which is always fun when the toilet is all the pleasant way outside and doesn’t allow you to sit down as squatting is the way in which it enjoys despite your protests or those of your knees (hands on your knees, hands on your knees, one hop this time).

Furthering the dumbness of those several days is that we were invited by some rich guy to go out to eat at this fancy restaurant (most well named “the perfect restaurant”) at which we (everyone but me) enjoyed some weird but delicious pizza and several amazing kabobs and some nice rice. I had a tiny bit of each (just enough to know the food ruled) and a 7up (which was actually nice, I am always game for a 7up. yep.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good job being sick. What was the pizza called? Lahmacun or something like that?

     
  • At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a great site » » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home